Monday, August 10, 2015

Circle the Beginning Sounds 4

Today I have a little beginning sounds workbook for you.  { 11 Worksheets }


Just click on either page to download.

Additionally, I have a number of freebies over the recent weeks that you may have missed.  Don't forget to go back and check my blog for those.

* * * * * * *

Preschool at my house this morning for the 3 { almost 4 } year old.

We worked on some short { e } cvc words.


Writing the numeral { 4 }.


Counting to { 4 }.


And a little painting craft for the letter { b }.



This week I'll be joining up with:


I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing these worksheets! It's hard finding quality worksheets that just focus on letter sounds. I know, I've been looking! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.