Thursday, June 21, 2018

Letter Nn Worksheets

It's been a bit of a while since I made any new worksheets, even longer was when I worked on my Letter of the Week program.

Now that I am back to using it again, I have discovered that I didn't need so many options and choices and pages, so I've considerably cut the main pack down.  I'm still going to add the two secondary packs as downloads as usual when they are done, but I haven't gotten to those at this point for this letter, but I thought I'd still share this one as it is.


Handwriting practice.


Cut and Paste activities.


Sorting activity between upper and lower case Nn.


I've also included a two paged game board as well.


There are a few other things in there, but that is the main gist of it.

Feel free to click on any of the pages above to download this FREE pack for your preschooler.

Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.