Friday, June 12, 2015

{ Week 22 }

This morning I got an email to tell me that the man who had been helping me fill my bookshelves with Rod and Staff books over the last 10 years had died.

His name was Silas.

I was very sorry to hear of his passing.

* * * * *


Nature study this week:



* * * * *

This week the girls moved over to our 'Flags of the World' book.

So far they've done:
Australia
Brazil
Canada
China

They'll be covering 24 countries to start with { maybe more another time }.


Check out our little passports:

We put a colored flag in each time we do a country.


This week I am linking up with:


and


and

Weekly Wrap-Up

I hope you will join us.

To infinity and beyond!


3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful week homeschooling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your video!! Your passport idea is awesome! I have just made a geography 'wall' in our lounge room. It has a huge world map. A smaller 'felt' map with stick on landmarks, rivers, animals, oceans etc that I got from Aldi years ago and a couple of big cork boards either side we are going to use for pinning up things we do.
    I'll do a blog post on it soon, haha :-)
    It's very sad that Silas has passed away. I think I might order and read his last book.

    Loved looking at your week!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.