Wednesday, February 7, 2018

When a Visit to the Local Library Ends in More Books


I'm entirely a hopeless case, aren't I?  { I've been trying to minimise my book purchases. }  But look what happens when I go and check out the local library.  I discovered that they have books for sale..... In this case a set of Children's Britannica. For $5 for the entire set, I thought I couldn't lose no matter what. 


a 1971 copy.....



It is filled with beautiful pictures.



And we find two toned colored ink pictures throughout.
 


I particularly liked that it was an English version, since I am in Australia.

I did a video of our library show and tell here:




Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.