Saturday, November 25, 2017

A Spider Poem

This morning I found an awesome poem to put inside my Spider Lapbook - which I have now finished writing, but still need to assemble, hence its non-availability at the moment.  I just need to assemble and take all the photos and video footage of the assembly before I make it available in the store.  You understand.  I am sure.

We are still unpacking and I haven't found the A3 paper or my tripod yet.

However, I just wanted to do a quick little share here of the poem that I've included.

There is a second page - with the remaining portion of the poem and a little fly on it too.

At any rate, thanks so much for visiting.  Just click the poem above to down load it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.