Thursday, November 23, 2017

Teddy Bear Phonogram Flash Cards

Sometimes when you retire items from the store it's nice to be able to go back and pull them out again after a long while when you remember them.  { or need them again }

In this case I pulled out this set this morning and thought, oh, someone else might be able to get some use out of them.  I thought about putting them back in the store, but then I thought they'd make a great little freebie instead.


It actually has 3 sets inside the pack.

The first set is colored has examples of the phonogram in a word, the second has just the phonogram, and the third set is black line.  When using the black lined version have the children write in their own examples of words using each phonogram.

Yeah, one page at a time. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.