Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Charlotte and Noah

Some of the books we read this week:





I do a little walk through with the James Cook book here:



Noah did some Math:



And for differentiation....




Charlotte also used these Math resources this week as well:




And can you believe that she has finished 14 lessons in her new book already.  I told her that she'll be doing Saxon 5/4 soon.  She was so excited about that, but first she still has to get through this book.   

This page is using American money - which I don't mind because it is using dimes, nickels, and pennies - which will lend itself very nicely to counting by 10's, 5's in particular - perfect for her transition to multiplication.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.