Monday, August 13, 2012

Alphabet Work

Can you believe how quickly the years are just whizzing by?   This week I recieved another batch of 'Learning to Read' by Christian Light Education that I had ordered for little Miss 3 ( she wont begin to use it until she is closer to being 4 and a half though).  It's a 10 workbook course, and I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to teach a child to read.  ( I've used it with two other children already. )  The teachers manuals are also prized possessions too.  I can't believe that she'll begin formal work in 1 and a half years time.  So soon.  If she shows any brillance in between time I have their photocopy masters for the course that I can offer her to practice with.  And, of course I have the umpteenth amount of worksheets that I've bought or made to keep us happy as well.
Anyhooo......time to do some show and tell from Little Miss 3.

The following worksheets are from my book

Alphabet Color, Track, and Trace Workbook 2

  but if you'd like to have a try out of some of them, to see if they are useful for you, just scroll down to the end of the post where I have some freebies.  :o)  Don't forget to look for other freebies on other letters here on the blog too.




This last page is from another one of my books

Draw a Line




* * * * * * *

If you'd like a copy of both the upper and lower case of this worksheet set just click the picture.


and here is the other one as well.



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.