Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Watcha Reading


I just wanted to quickly pop on and share a reading program that I have used.


Do you read the Bible?


If yes, then this might help you.


I went and numbered my New Testament books 1 to 27.


Then on the 1st I would read as much of Matthew as I could.  Then on the 2nd I would read from Mark.  And I would work my way through the month by going through the New Testament.


That way one could easily read the entire New Testament within a month.  Yep, a single month.


The longest books were Matthew and Revelation taking about 3 hours each.


Yeah, so I just wanted to share that, since it was in my deleted blog archives - so I needed to just share it again, so that it is here.


Good things need to be repeated.




1 comment:

  1. So, do you read a whole book in one day? Is that what you're saying?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.