Saturday, August 25, 2012

Character Creativity

 
Today we have Creativity.
 
 
Enjoy~!!
 
 

 
( 5 pages )
 
 
* * * * * * * *
 
 
This week I was supposed to start my memorizing of 1 Peter 1.
 
 
I don't know how much of it I got memorized, it's fuzzy but I do have some of it in here, but with the illness in the house it's really been a hit and miss affair.
 
 

1 Peter 1:1-2

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,
 
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.