Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tot School Update

Well, my little cutie patootie Charlotte dolly has been super busy with life this week, oh and with a little school too.  Today I showed her / a / and gave her a little worksheet just for her.


I just happen to snap this photo at an odd time.  Ha ha ha ha.

I don't think for one second she'll remember the letter sound at this point, but she did a pretty good job at naming a couple of things on the worksheet.  :o)

I figure if she can get the basic alphabet down by the time she is 3 - we'll be in good running speed.  No rush, and if it doesn't happen, doesn't really matter.  We'll get to it one day.  I just figure that it's doable if I compare her to the other children in the family.  Don't worry, I'm not going to do a competitive comparing journey.  I'm just using it to gauge what could be possible for her.

2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.