Thursday, December 7, 2017

My Mum Died

My mum died today { I'm actually back tracking from the future because I don't think that I could of posted this on the actual day. }

She was 77 years old.
I took this a couple of days before she passed.



It's the weirdest thing though...

because

My dad died back in May....

and well,

let me just show you, it's easier that way...


My dad had turned 70 and then 24 days later he died.

My mum had turned 77 and then 24 days later she died.

She's actually 7 years older than my dad.

My dad died on the 21st of May { divisible by 7 }

My mum died on the 7th of December.

24 days = 3.5 weeks..... 

so his 3.5 weeks and her 3.5 weeks = 1 week { 7 days }


You 
just can't make this stuff up,

and I didn't even have to go looking for any of this, 

it was just that obvious.

And then...

Since both of them died 24 days after their birthdays

2 + 4 = 6 { the number of man }

* * * * * * *

So, mum will have her funeral this Friday.

* * * * * * *

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 6:40

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.