Monday, December 4, 2017

Wordly Wise 6 Definitions - the Cut and Paste Version

Last year I had AWESOME success with Wordly Wise and doing supplemental worksheets, but to tell you the truth we have also played with some of it even before then { you can see a ton of Wordly Wise in my spelling freebies section }.  Anyway, so for sure, and definite, I was going to make another set for Wordly Wise 6 for this up and coming year. 

Today - I finally did the cut and paste definitions pack for Wordly Wise Book 6.  It came to 85 pages and 80 of those pages are printables for your students.  Yep.  And it's on $ALE.
Wordly Wise Book 6 Definition Supplements

I managed to take 20 lessons and turn them into a 40 week program.

Wordly Wise Book 6 Written Supplements


So now the whole set is available to carry you through the YEAR.

Wordly Wise Book 6 ABC Order Supplements

Just click on the covers to go to where I have them in the store.

Thanks so much for letting me share this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.