Friday, September 7, 2012

Yay, it's up on TpT

 
Okie dokies, this morning we got our little Detective Froggies and the Consonant Blends 1 uploaded to TpT.
 
There are a total of 13 pages in the file, and 10 of them are for printing/worksheets.

Each page has instructions to what should be done.  I kept them really little on the bottom of the pages.
 
 
This is where I start wondering about purchasing a license from scrappindoodles.  To purchase or not to purchase - because as you all know I can't just give away my work with their clipart in it unless I have a license.


The good news is that I made it as cheap as I could without messing with myself.  So the packet is only listed for $1.
 
Thanks for visiting.

 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.