Saturday, September 29, 2012

Columbus

 
In our Medieval travels this year we came across Christopher Columbus.

 
 
We found him in:
 
 
Mystery of History
 
 Story of the World

Columbus and Sons

Synge - Discovery of Worlds

Around the World in a Hundred Years

If You Were There in 1492
 
 
 
 
More books, but very specifically about Christopher Columbus that we also read:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 This last one - we started reading, but haven't go to the end - YET.
 
 
 

* * * * * * * * * * *
  
And if you know me, you know I just HAD to go and make some worksheets / printables.   That's why I am 'The Paper Maid'.  There HAS to be some paper in there somewhere.

A color cover page.
 
 

 
A few describe / what we know about ( insert - Columbus, King Ferdinand, Queen Isabella ) worksheets.
 
 
 
Some writing paper.



 
And out of the blue - with nothing to do with Columbus at all, I threw in some Homophone work.
 
There are 7 pages of Homophones.
 


 
And a couple of pages to practice using said homophones.
 



 
And just in case your kiddos are all written out, they could just cut up a page of homophones and glue them back together again.
 
 
 
 
And the best part is that this little packet is currently FREE - for a limited time.  Just click any picture to go and get yourself a copy.

Thanks for visiting.






 Oh, and for fun I'm linking up with Teaching Fourth again this week.  I hope you will join us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love your printables! Thanks for linking up!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. These printables are great. I have some friends with kids who are going to love these Christopher Columbus ones. Thanks so much.

    - Ben Gill (Element Paints)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.