Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Schubert

This week my lovelies we are listening to Schubert.

A biography exists on wikipedia.  Interesting tidbits surround.


 A coloring page if you need it - just click the image to go to its home.


and another one, just in case.

 



HERE is what I am going to read to the girlies this week. {or just click his face below for the download.... }  It has TWO short biographies in it.

SCHUBERT, FRANZ


Nadene also keeps some handy pages HERE.

 Oh, and don't forget to stop by this PLACE HERE as well.

And my favorite place for educational music - youtube.  Do please join us for a few minutes to experience one of Franz Schuberts works - 'Serenade'.
 



Thanks for visiting. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.