Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Butterfly Life Cycle

I had a little skip ahead in Chloe's science workbook yesterday and saw that we'll be looking at life cycles super soon, so I quickly did up a few little worksheets to help with the lessons.


I added an ABC Order / vocabulary worksheet.


A couple of note pages.


A butterfly life cycle 4 stage metamorphis chart.   I also included a cut and paste version of it as well.


Then I added a label the butterfly page too.


Last but not least, a couple of mini essay pages - which I may tweak once we've tried them out.


I've just popped it in my TpT shop if anyone is interested.

 I'm working on grade 1 - 3 level.

I'll be adding a frog one as well in the next few days.

Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Love these! We are going to be learning about butterflies soon and these will work great. Thanks for creating them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. I am hoping to be adding to these packs as well. Still formulating what we need to make it a successful pack. :o) Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.