Monday, March 4, 2013

Cowboy Math Centers

And just when I thought I was going to take a break from Cowboy stuff I thought, hey, why don't I add a couple more math centers for fun?


So I got out my cutest ever Cowboy and Base 10 clipart.

Then I put together 2 new math centers.  They can be used separately or together.

{ Set 1 - 9 pairs = 18 cards }

{ Set 2 - 9 pairs = 18 cards }

3 different, but similar single recording worksheets.


Or a recording worksheet where you can do both sets on the same page.

 And I even added answers just in case you want to get the children to mark their own work.


So what do you think?

If you're interested in grabbing a free copy just leave me a hello comment in the box below and I'll put your name in the hat for a drawing out on Saturday morning.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving all your cowboy stuff! :)

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is too cute!

    rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.