Thursday, March 7, 2013

Montessori

I've been toddling around the internet these last few days in particular pursuit of Montessori inspired work.  It interests me somewhat.  Not entirely, but somewhat - in so much that it can be used without sending me broke or crazy finding pieces to use.

To my delight this afternoon I discovered that I have an AWESOME jigsaw that would fit all together with this method.


The pieces are a generous thickness too.


 It's just a shame that I only have one copy of each letter though.


I think these will blend in very nicely with the playdough letters, and flash cards.


I probably have quite a lot of items that would fall into the Montessori category for the early years.  I just have to make the connection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.