Thursday, March 14, 2013

Storage Tubs

{ House Challenges }

We all have storage tubs with items that we put away for a rainy day.  In this case I have some that I've been storing baby items as Charlotte grows out of them, or stops using.  It also included baby blankets and odds and ends as well.

So I thought I'd go through a few boxes and see what I could part with.


At the end of it all I was two boxes empty, so I was pretty happy with that.  These are pretty good sized tubs too.  I still kept a number of blankets, but I decided to part with most of the baby clothes.  


What do you keep in your storage tubs?

Do you have any storage tubs you could go through and downsize?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.