Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reading and Copywork


We started Hannah's { 4y1m } school day with some tracing work ( the easiest form of copywork that I could think of ).  I just took a sentence out of her reading book and used one of my trusty dotted school fonts that I have to whip up a quick worksheet.  As we were going along we also briefly ran past any multiple phonograms as well.


Then we got out her current reader: Rod and Staff, Grade 1, Unit 2, Lesson 5, and she read this for me.



Then in the afternoon we had a go at doing some straight copywork.


We are still in an experimental stage.  What works.  What doesn't.  Still finding my footing with the copywork and dictation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.