Saturday, July 20, 2013

What's In All Those Plastic Freezer Tubs On My Shelf?

You know, the cute little dressed up owl themed plastic freezer tubs I have on my shelf?  What's in them?

So I grabbed my camera, and just started pulling them off one by one, opening them up, and taking a quick snap for show and tell.

{ A Number Jigsaw }


{ A big Jigsaw }


{ Letters and Pictures that interlock }


{ Yep, Another Jigsaw }


{ My center box - filled with all sorts of center work }


{ Everything from multiplication, to months of the year, to days of the week }


{ A small collection of letters with flash cards for making the phrases }


{ Peg Counting - just a box filled with pegs, I occasionally rotate different card themes }


{ Alphabet and Counting cards }


{ Flash Cards }


{ Another really big Jigsaw }


{ Playdough Tools }


{ A Matching Activity }


{ Bits and Pieces - including some Peg Counting Cards }


{ A set of little readers }


{ Another different set of letters }


{ Ha ha ha ha, MORE playdough tools }


{ A different set of mini readers }


{ Another big jigsaw }


 { Odds and Ends - I may discard this pile }


I even had one that was empty.  But now that I know that, I will have to find something to put in it.  Ha ha ha ha ha.

Whew~!!  So this is how I keep all those awesome little center and fiddly pieces all neat and tidy, but in easy reach.

Thanks for visiting.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.