Friday, December 14, 2012

Arctic Winter UPDATED

 
I was making a couple of note taking pages this morning for a little project with the girls today and I thought - I should really add this style of worksheet to my Arctic Winter pack too.
 
So I went on through and added 4 more pages to each animal that I had note taking pages for.
 
And while I was there I also added tracing numerals in an Arctic theme as well.
 
So if you've already purchased this product - please go and download the file again ( updates and additions are FREE ).  There are a total 41 NEW pages.
 
Here are the samples for the new additions.
 


 
 


 
If you have any suggestions on ways that I can improve this file, please let me know.  Thank you.  :o)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.