Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grade 3 Maths

 
When school resumes Chloe will be doing Grade 3 Maths.
 
Her main book will be:
 

Please don't GASP when I tell you that I am going to let her use the textbook like a workbook.  Yep, I am letting her write in it.  :o)
 
I've even let her have a couple of practice pages for fun.



I am letting her use it like a workbook so that she can focus on doing the work instead of wasting valuable time copying the work out.  She finds Mathematics to be a challenging subject and I just felt that this would benefit her greatly.
 

Even though the book is supposed to be non-consumable, the price for it is equivalent to or even better than a lot of consumable workbooks.  So that makes it even more inviting to use it just like a workbook.   The book is also HARD bound, an added bonus.  :o)

 
Chloe will also have Singapore Grade 2 to help fill in some holes and give her some additional practice.  I am thinking that it will help encourage her if she can have a bit more success in this department.
 
Yeah, so that is Grade 3 Maths in our house.  How about yours?
 
This week I'm linking up to:
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting.
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I think it is GREAT that you are letting her write in the book!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.