Thursday, December 27, 2012

Multiplication x 2

 
Well, I've been busy getting all my ducks in a row for when school resumes, and for some reason I've added some more multiplication, this time in the form of some games.
 
 

 
I've actually put games in there for multiplication, division, and fractions.
 

 
And then I went and added recording worksheets too.

If  you'd like a copy just click on ANY picture above for this set.
 
Today I am linking up with:
 
 
 
I hope you will join us.
 
Thanks for visiting.




2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank you so much Deborah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah,

    Thank you so much for linking this up to Homeschooling on the Cheap! last week and including my link on your blog post. It is a wonderful resource! You were one of my picked features for the week! Congrats. I can't wait to see what you link up next! http://3boysandadog.com/deals/2013/homeschooling-on-the-cheap-january-03-2013/

    Have a great weekend! Kelli

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.