I was changing over the letter tiles in Hannahs current word box to reflect her new set of words and was wondering where to put all her apple phonograms. They were in the box taking up considerable room.
Then I got the idea of putting them in a little tin can. That way they would be available for easy access for revisional purposes as we went along.
So, I went and found me a tin can. Just a little one. A baby one that had the potential to live a long and fruitful life.
I often keep a small stash of cans on a shelf in my school room - just in case I want them for one thing or another. I never used to hoard junk but with older age I have found that they are easily turned into some sort of treasure.
I picked out a cute little owl patterned paper and used my guillotine to cut it to size. Then I used my super power - double sided tape to adhere it to the can.
And voila~!! She was born.
I popped our apple phonograms in and they sat so pretty.
A little bit like a rainbow or a field of flowers.
And here they will blossom until we use them again.
I'm going to link this project up with:
Thanks for visiting. :o)