Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Counting Beyond 100 { freebie }

As you all know, Miss Hannah Banana has taken a keen interest in the maths department and is now jumping beyond 100.  So I made these little counting worksheets for her to get a visual and short practice on.

Basically there are 5 printable pages { in each separate pack }.  Designed to be done over a course of 5 days per pack. The first worksheet in each set has all the numbers and 4 animals hidden underneath.  I'll use this first page to count each day with her before she tackles the worksheet component.  Then at the end of the week she can color in the animals from the first page.  Well, that's the plan at the moment, so far, so good.  As the pack progresses through I have taken out numbers for the child to insert the numbers that should be there.



{ A completed worksheet by Hannah }

Day 2


{ Sample from 101 -125 }


{ Sample from 126 -150 }


 Just click on the sample pictures to go and download them for FREE.

They're separate files, so you'll need to click on both of them.

As a treat - I'll be adding some MORE ART CARDS soon too, so look for those in the next week or so as well.

Today I am linking up with:

Living and Learning at Home

and



I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I can't recall ever seeing a chart like that, past 100. I think I'll download these for my son. They would be perfect for him! Thanks for linking this up to Trivium Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.