Sunday, June 2, 2013

Places to Visit

Some parenting concepts I looked at this week included, 'When children aren't the problem, when you are the problem'.  Check out Naomi's post over at Seven Cherubs.

And then, while staying on this sort of theme, check out these short videos.....










It's ok to go and check out some of his other videos.  I'll wait.  I watched a few before I thought, hang on, why don't I add a few to 'Places to Visit'.  We'll still be here when you get back.  :o)  

Something else for your parental mindset.




Something for the family altar.

Charles Spurgeon on Family Worship { written article }

It has been quite some time since I heard stuff like this:




Additionally if you are interested:

Matthew Henry Commentry

Charles Spurgeon

George Whitefield

The Digital Puritan

2 comments:

  1. Looks interesting Deborah. I will be back to check your links and clips later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your recommendations for some of the old favourites!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.