Saturday, June 15, 2013

Family Religion by Matthew Henry

Over the last couple of weeks I have had the very good pleasure of being encouraged with an AWESOME book.  It's so good that I think you ALL should read it too.  Yes, I do.

{ Matthew Henry }

A man, that it is said of, "if one should come to his house unconverted that he would leave converted".  Imagine that.  Wow~!!  This is a man who genuinely lived and breathed God in a way that converted people.  His words and actions were truly efficacious.

MatthewHenry

How did he do it?  What was his method?  Would you ever dare to  emulate him?

So, the book?

Oh yes, the book.

A Church in the House

{ also known as Family Religion }

Just click on the picture below to go get a FREE copy.




It's only 88 pages long.  Quick and easy.

It's the first book on the list for download there.

Do grab a copy and let me know what you think!

Take the week to read it, and then we'll have a chat about it next Saturday.  :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.