Saturday, June 1, 2013

Currently JUNE.....

Each month speeds by ever so quickly; and now we are in June~!!


Listening to...

Chloe { 8 } just happened to be in here when I started my currently.  Michelle { my oldest daughter } is still staying with us, so she was in here too - it was her phone ringing.  The baby is now 9 days old.

Loving...

That we are able to have 2 weeks off school at the drop of a hat.  In this case I was able to bring it forward for when Michelle had her baby.

Thinking...

I've done quite a bit of clothes washing today. I want it all caught up before my sister arrives tonight so that tomorrow we can just sit and chat for the most part and catch up.

In case you're wondering, this means that today we have 3 adults and 9 children in the house.  By the end of the day we will have another adult and 4 more children, since my sister is coming to visit with her 4 children.  Yep, that will make for a total of 17 living souls in the house for the next few days.  Imagine the meal times.  

Wanting...

Nothing.  Hubby made lunch today.  He made home made hamburgers { ground beef burger } with tomatoes and what-nots. Super yummy. Everything was so fresh, melt in the mouth delicious.  So I'm feeling pretty content right about now.  

It is also quiet time in the house - so all the children have now been sent off to have quiet time or a sleep.   


Needing...

Well, all my material needs are taken care of.   So all good there too.

Three vacation essentials...

1.  Good food.
2.  Good books.
3.  Good friends.

Every vacation time should have good food, good books, and good friends to share it all with.

I hope you will join us this month.

Oh' boy fourth grade

Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm speechless! I can't imagine 17 people living in my house for a few days. Whew! I know you will enjoy your family. Your girls are precious!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.