Today I'm going to do a quick walk through with how I do these:
As you can see I'm still learning what works and what doesn't. In the future I'm thinking that a bright contrasting background would make it look more appealing.
1. I write my document up in Microsoft word.
2. Then I save it as a pdf.
3. Then I open the pdf and go to the 'Edit' tab. I scroll down and take a 'snapshot' of the page. I do this for EVERY page that I want to work with.
4. As I'm taking the snap shots I'm putting them in Paint. Each one is individually resized down to 400 pixels and saved.
5. Once I have all the pages I want to work with I open Powerpoint.
6. I copy and paste each page individually into the same blank page in Powerpoint. Once they are there it's super easy to just move them around to where ever I want them. I also make them a little smaller when I get them in there as well. So that I can start layering etc...
7. To get a patterned background I just copy and paste a background paper in there as well and send it to the back.
8. I also use a text box to add the little words.
9. And then I save them. Then it's all good to go when I want to do show and tell. :o)
I hope that helps to explain how I do these show and tell pages. :o)
Any questions. Should I add any extra information?
Thanks for visiting.