Thursday, October 18, 2012

High Tea

 
As the end of our school year approaches I have been very busy preparing for our end of school year High Tea.
I even made a special trip down to Melbourne to get some EXTRA cups for our tea party.  We are having quite the do~!!

Table cloths.  Check.
Balloons.  Check.
Streamers.  Check.
Chinese lanterns.  Check.
Bits and pieces like serving plates.  Check.
Fancy new dresses.  Check.
Fancy new cardigans.  Check.
Ribbon for their hair.  Check.
Bulk biscuits.  Check.
Scones, jam, cream.  Not Check, but on my list.
 
TEA CUPS.  Check,
 
but we NEEDED more - since we have had more RSVP than I had cups sitting aside.

I LOVE shopping for things like this.

They come beautifully packaged.  As always.

 
 
Up close.  Real close.
 
 
 
 
Just looking down into the cup and saucer.
 
 
 
 
Nothing quite like a formal sit down High Tea with a social make a card moment for fun.

Imagine the fun.

Imagine the giggles and laughter.

Can't wait~!!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. That tea set is so pretty! I don't have a pretty tea set. Perhaps I should get one to have afternoon tea with my girls, I think they would like that :-)
    Have fun!

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.