Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Couple of Printable Freebies

My TpT store just reach 600 Followers, so I'm having a little party and thought that you might like to join in the celebration too.

I'm giving away these two packs:

{ Just click to go to TpT and download for FREE. }

I have included 4 different Nursery Rhymes:

Baa Baa Black Sheep
Humpty Dumpty
Hickory Dickory Dock
Jack and Jill


Each rhyme has a hat,
and bracelets.
 

and


A full set for the lower case. 
And a full set for the upper case. 

{ 52 worksheets in this pack. }

Yeah, so I'd like to invite you to my party!

If you have some time, feel free to share the party on Pinterest.  The more that want to celebrate with me, the better.  :o)

I hope you enjoy them.

Today I'll be linking up with:

Teaching Blog Addict Freebie Downloads

I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.