Sunday, May 24, 2015

{ Letter r }

This week Charlotte worked on the letter { r }.


{ Rr }


I love these types of coloring pages.
So many pictures hidden within the picture and yep, these ones all start with { r }.


Hats.


An easy and quick project, but always a favourite with the girls.


Writing.


{ r } is for rooster.
Isn't he the cutest?


Worksheets.
The one on the right [ my Rr puzzle ] came from a download I bought off TpT.



A { Rr } Red Apple Tree with a raccoon eating a red apple.


{ r } is for road.


Painting and another worksheet.
{ r } is for red.


More hats, but first we must colour some pictures for the hat.


Then she cut them out and I put them on a band for her.


Pre-writing skills.
This one was a freebie by Mel over at The Pond.


{ r } is for rocket.


Whew!!  If you made it this far you might be a little { Rr'd } out at the moment, like Charlotte.  :o)

This weeks worksheets:



If you need some more worksheets for the letter { Rr } I have this pack available in my store.
It is currently up to 35 pages of printables.

{ Rr } Letter of the Week

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.