Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Week We Had Off School { + Times Table to 15 Freebie }

This week we took off from school.  I think we are all a little burned out by school these days, so a week off is well and truly in order.

In the mean time you might like a copy of my latest work.

Just click any picture to download.
 

Also this week:  Hubby surprised me with some flowers { and tons of chocolate during the week }. 


Noah continues to grow like a weed.  He's got 2 teeth now, and tries his best to get up and crawling.  He's almost there!




The girls played home made oceans and what nots.






This week I'll be joining up with:


I hope you will join us.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I love the what nots and fish your daughters made! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.