Monday, May 23, 2016

What I'm Reading

Today I thought I'd give you a peek at what I've got on the beside table for my personal reading.

I've only managed a few chapters of this book but I do like how they have woven John Bunyan in.  I don't normally read christian historical fiction, but I thought I'd try it out and see how it went.


Now this, I am loving this.  I must say, he is particularly confident and highly verbose.  Words just seem to tumble out everywhere.  There is no shortage or lack in his ability to "talk" at all.  This is truly a fun read.  


This book, I think starts off a bit messy, as I'm not one to like a lot of dialogue until the story is very well underway.  I think I will still persevere with it though.   It's a classic for a reason!

ok, it's almost lunch, the baby has awoken, he needs a nappy change, the girls are rioting, so I must run.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.