Monday, June 6, 2016

Book Treasures

This morning when we went out we did a favourite detour to a local second hand shop, and here is what I got:

I was just perusing Trailblazer books online on the weekend only to discover one available to purchase in real life.  I thought that was nice.   { 50 cents }


Armies of Ants
I have seen this particular book before online and thought it would be great to have, so you can imagine how quickly I picked it up and added it to my collection.  It's in amazing condition and for 50 cents you can't go wrong with that.


Another awesome bargain this morning were these three books.  Christian analogy styled writing.  All three books are connected. Like a Part One, Part Two, Part Three.  { $1 each }


A great condition Penguin Book.  { $1 }  I just wanted to add it to my Penguin Collection.


The really huge bargain this morning goes to this book.  { $2 }  It looks like someone bought it but never used it.  Yep.  I kid you not.  But I will soon remedy that.  My plan is to give this to Hannah as of today, immediately for History/Social Studies. 

Pollyanna { $1 } and previously from the same store Pollyanna Grows Up { $1 }.  In fantastic condition.


Yes, I hope that you have been blessed in your book shop excursions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.