Thursday, September 1, 2016

Whaaaaaaaaat, a video?

Yes, I made a video.  Ok, that's not what is so amazing, what IS amazing is that I am in it!!!!

No, sit down!  You're in it?

Yep.




This week { week 33 - Yay }

We went back to doing MOH II with all seriousness.

A copywork - coloring - worksheets


Chloe went back to work in here:


I kept food experimenting.  This one turned out great - pizza pockets, essentially.  { But done like Korean Hotteok }  So it's in a bread dough.


Phebe started Grade 5 Bible.


Charlotte is nearly finished her beginning sounds book.


Most of her maths this week was simply counting and writing to 20.


And the big ticket is that we are doing Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Lessons.  Doing awesome!!

I made a little sticker chart to keep track of them.


Chloe went back to doing essays for Science.


and Charlotte had a go at this little gem.



Ok, my chookies.  

Hope you enjoyed the video. 

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. This was great to actually see who you write about. Kids are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.