Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Grade 5 Phebe 2017


Here's what I've got lined up for Phebe this year:


 { Bible }

She's already started it, so that is nice.  So now she'll just continue on.  :o)



{ English }

Yep, she's already peeked in this book too.



{ Maths }

Phebe has worked quite well with Saxon 5/4 so I think this next book
will also be a super good fit for her as well.



{ Reading }

Various readers throughout the year.


{ History }

This book will be new, so she's being paired with Hannah for History this year with the following.  :o)



Our backup book for just in case.  Once we add outlines, essays, map work, people pictures, and timelines it would easily become a full curriculum without too much trouble.  Yeah, so a good backup plan.  :o)



{ Science }

Just the next book in the series.  :o)

Do a little vocabulary work, do an outline, write a little.  Maybe even do some diagrams.  Too easy.  The way science is supposed to be.



{ Spelling }

I don't actually have her spelling book for next year YET.  I've got one in mind but I still need to purchase it.  :o)


{ Vocabulary } 

We actually started this last year, and did like nearly half of them, but never mind, we're going to give it another run.  I'll also be adding worksheets to help spread it out, so we can spend more time in learning the words.  I'll let you know when I'm ready to start sharing those.  I am hoping it will be before the month is out. :o)



Thanks for visiting chookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.