Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Working on Writing

This week we traveled out to pick up some writing workbooks to add in to the mix.  At this point I am going to toggle them in on alternate weeks with the Greek/Latin Root Words that we are already using.

First up, I got this particular book for Chloe.  I aimed it at a lower level to make it easier.  I didn't want anything that would make it difficult.  I want to look to getting her more skill sets with confidence minus any tears.

Inside the 10 units they cover:

Recounts
Descriptions
Narratives
Expositions
Reports
Procedures
Poetry
Discussions
Explanations
& Reviews

It was well priced at: $ 16.95




For Phebe and Hannah I got them a copy each of the following book.  Once again I also dropped the age limit and went for a lower grade level to ensure an easy route.  I want the skill sets without any struggles.

Inside it covers 8 units:

Recount
Description
Poetry
Exposition
Report
Procedure
Narrative
& Discussion

Like the previous book, these were also $16.95 each as well.



Yes, so if you are looking for any Australian writing curriculum, these might be something that you'd also be interested in.

Thanks so much for visiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.