Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Buffalo Wings and Rice

Here's another meal I've recently prepared.

{ Buffalo Wings and Rice }

I started out with 2 kg's of chicken wings.


Then I chopped off the little wing part on each one so it was more of a wingette.  Then I coated them in plain flour.


Then I dipped them in a buffalo sauce and bbq sauce.  I went 50/50 because I had to feed them to the children and I didn't want them to be too spicy.

Then I popped them into the oven for about an hour, until they looked really lovely and caramelized.


About half an hour before they're done grab 2 cups of rice and get that going.  Add some cilantro to the rice.   Just before you think the rice is going to be done grab about a cup and half of peas and corn and get them boiling.  Don't over do them though.  When the rice is done mix the peas and corn in.

Then you'll have an awesome meal ready, set, go.


Thanks so much for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.