Sunday, July 16, 2017

New Project { A Francis Bacon LA Education }

Yep.  It's as crazy as it sounds.

This brand new Language Arts course might end up only being 1 fortnight long, or it could turn out to be something entirely different.  Who knows?  But I think the adventure will be interesting to say the least.  Hopefully it'll be useful too.  :)

Let's get started!

This program works a little like the following so I offer it here as well.  I won't know how it really fleshes out until we complete the fortnight, but I'll get back to you about it.
{ Just click the page to download }


The Reading Passage
{ Just click the page to download }



The Copywork
{ Just click the page to download }


The written definitions, the sentences, and the ABC Order
{ Just click the page to download }



And finally, the cut and paste vocabulary assessment.
{ Just click the page to download }



I hope you will join us in this little adventure.
Let's get a little Francis Bacon Education.

This project is also located in it's own album up there on the menu bar.
Don't forget to check it periodically.
Thank you so much for visiting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.