Friday, November 24, 2017

A New Dining Table

Sometimes there's real life.

In this case, one of this weeks real life happened to be a dining table.

We needed to buy a new one since we moved and we didn't bring one with us.

Here's the new one:


We upgraded to a 10 seater since we actually physically need 8 places, so that leaves 2 spots for visitors.


Truth is though, we'll just pull out the camping table/chairs if we need more seating room for a dinner party.  :)

But in the mean time I figure, a bigger dining table equals a bigger school room - we do school at the dining table.  

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table. I can just imagine all the wonderful memories that will be made at it. <3 Cindy Harrison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, I am hoping for many lovely memories there. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.