Friday, December 22, 2017

A FREE Spider Calendar Pack

My last post of the year.....

so I thought I would make it a freebie.....

and since we'll be doing a Spider Lapbook in January I thought that I would make another little add-on, a Spider Calendar pack.



It has 2 anchor charts in it....



It has cut and paste worksheets for the Days of the Week and Months of the Year.

 I always like to print up the Days and Months on colored paper.
Just have the children cut and paste them back into the correct order.


I've included little hand cards for the Days of the Week and Months of the Year.


and to finish off the pack I also put a set of bookmarks and the calendar fill-it-ins in there as well.

Yep, so that about wraps up the year.  Thank you so much for visiting my little blog.  Stay safe, stay true, and we'll see you early next year. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.