Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Super Big Pocket Chart

 
 
Last night I got some inspiration and decided that I really, really, really needed a whopping big pocket chart.
 
So I pulled out my white board and turned it over to the back, and voila, I had a blank canvas.
 
 
 
 
I found some nice patterned paper that wouldn't mess with my eyes when I used the pocket chart and got that stuck on the board.
 
 
 
 
 
An up close of the patterned paper.   Unfortunately I did this project at night - so my camera didn't pick up the niceness of the pattern/color.   But it does look super nice in real life.
 
 
 
 
Once the background paper was down I got out my transparency film and cut them down.
 
 
 
 
Then I used my handy dandy double sided tape ( a super power that I have ) and got my pockets up and running.  I *LOVE* double sided tape~!!  And it is practically invisable too.
 
 
 
 
There is a LOT of space in this new chart for me to use.  A LOT more.  Much more than I have with the other versions that I've made.
 
Here's what I had in it this morning for school.
 


These are sight words for Hannah ( 3y6m ) but more on that on Friday~!!
 
Thanks for visiting~!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.