Last night I got some inspiration and decided that I really, really, really needed a whopping big pocket chart.
So I pulled out my white board and turned it over to the back, and voila, I had a blank canvas.
I found some nice patterned paper that wouldn't mess with my eyes when I used the pocket chart and got that stuck on the board.
An up close of the patterned paper. Unfortunately I did this project at night - so my camera didn't pick up the niceness of the pattern/color. But it does look super nice in real life.
Once the background paper was down I got out my transparency film and cut them down.
Then I used my handy dandy double sided tape ( a super power that I have ) and got my pockets up and running. I *LOVE* double sided tape~!! And it is practically invisable too.
There is a LOT of space in this new chart for me to use. A LOT more. Much more than I have with the other versions that I've made.
Here's what I had in it this morning for school.
These are sight words for Hannah ( 3y6m ) but more on that on Friday~!!
Thanks for visiting~!!