Monday, October 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

 
Today is going to be a good day.  Yep, a good day for you.
 
Today I'm sharing my Thanksgiving packet with you for FREE.  For a limited time though.
 
Oh and don't forget to check out the other stuff that's in the packet HERE.
 
There's a cut and paste vocabulary page.
 
 
Some stick puppets for creative play.
 

Label the Turkey.
 

 
Writing paper for .......writing.
 
 
Had, Were, Did pages.  ( I had a heap of formating issues with these pages, so they are still a bit higgety piggety all over the place.)  The combination of border, clipart, and word art made it chuck a fit and it would dump the word art.  I did manage to get some good pages out of it though.
 
 
A cut and foldable.  Cut out, fold and cut to separate the two sets of peoples.
 
 
So that when you open the top half you can write about the Indians.
 
 
Then you can open up the bottom and write about the Pilgrims.
 
 
I've also included a basic hat template.  It's not a one step, two step, three step done though.  It's just the idea of a hat for an idea.
 
 
I do hope you enjoy the unit.
 
Let me know if there's anything else you think would work in it.  I'd like to finish it off and put a price tag on it.  :o)
 
Thanks for much for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.