Monday, October 22, 2012

Fun Friday on a Monday

 
 
Yep, it's going to have to be a Fun Friday on a Monday today.
 
This cool little link up is hosted by Kelly from Teaching Fourth.  I hope you will join us~!!
 
 
 
 
 
Fun Lesson
 
The girls really, really, really had a lot of fun doing peg counting.  Such a simple idea, but so much fun.
 
 

Fun Lesson from someone else
 
I used some playdoh mats that I got off TpT.
 
 
Fun Fall
 
Ummmmm, we are actually having spring over here in Australia.  The weather has been slowly warming up and is absolutely delicious today~!!  The trees are all coming on green.  I can even see the cherry tree with a few good cherries starting out too.  Can't wait for those.~!!
 
 
Fun Pin
 
1 Pin - are you serious?  Doesn't everybody know how addictive that place is?  I can't have just ONE pin.  What type of pinner would I be if I didn't have 100 even.  ROFLOL
 
Ok, ok, but since I can only have 1 - I've popped in a little cupcake.  :o)
 
 
Fun Freebies
 
Darlings, I ALWAYS have freebies going on my blog.    This week I had a multiplication freebie for skip counting by 2 in a Bee theme.
 
 
Thanks for visiting~!!
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look delicious! I'm glad that is the pin you selected :) Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually thought about you and your springtime weather when I was making the Fun Friday template. I hope you are having a wonderful spring! Thank you so much for linking up again!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are adorable :) Simplicity and spring weather are 2 of my favorite things!

    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.