Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bible ABC's

 
Time for another installment of our little junior memory verse cards.  Just click on the cards to get them.
 

Delight yourself in the Lord.
 

 
Every good and perfect gift is from above.
 

 
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
 

 
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
Something else that we did this week - that I have seen quite a bit of from over at Homeschool Creations and Hubbards Cupboard was reconstucting memory verses.

I would of used theirs except that I don't think they use the KJV.


At any rate, I made my FIRST copycat version of what they do for us at home.
 
I made a "phrase" version, which we could use to help get used to doing these memory verse reconstructions.
 
 
And then the real deal.

 
 
Oh and hay, did you noticed I used my HOME MADE pocket chart?  Cool, hay?

I know a lot of people don't mind the NIV and other versions, but if you like the KJV, perhaps I should share and make more of these?  What do you think?
 
This week I am joining up with:
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting.




2 comments:

  1. The junior memory cards are so precious. I'm glad you linked up at Do Not Depart so others there can also check these out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I do love the homemade pocket chart!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.