Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Got Nothing

 
Nope, nudda, nothing.  Well, nothing schooly to share with you today.
 
Been totally busy with carpet cleaning the house.  That means a lot of furniture got moved.  A lot of housework got done.  The patio got filled up with furniture and the children got to sit outside a lot.  Not that they minded because it was a most delicious day.
 
The two little boys are away on respite at the farm.
 
We did a little school.  That was mostly color, cut and paste.
 
Then we went out and did some fun shopping after lunch.
 
So the only thing I have for show and tell today are these:
 
20 x 200g.
 

 
and these:
 
24 x 250g.
 
 
 
Occasionally we buy bulk.  Like really bulk.  Still in the boxes bulk, like the main supermarkets get their stuff in.
 
We put them in the carport in what we call our "shop".  It's really just a big pantry made out of a couple of cupboards.
 
There's 10 of us in the house.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.  :o)
 
Do you ever buy bulk?  If yes, what DO you buy?
 
 

 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Your mint slice photo has me salivating!! I love love love mint slice and there is no such thing here in Mexico :(

    I wouldn't call that a useless day Deborah!

    Teacher Kirra:Maestra Kirra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do try to buy bulk if the cost is managable being cheaper in the long run. Mostly washing powder, large quantities for baking and meat etc. I know the outcome if I bought yummy biscuits :-) Not economical at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, well, we have been eating MORE biscuits than before with them just here. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. With 10 in the house you would definitely need to bulk buy! With only 2 in our house, we do with some things (toilet paper).....

    Have a great weekend!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canned beans, diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, pasta, tinned fruits, fruit drink and anything else that has a long shelf life that I find cheap. If Frozen vegies are on sale I clean out the shelves as well.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.