Friday, October 26, 2012

Last Day of School

 
Yep, we made it~!!  We're here~!!  T H E   L A S T   D A Y of school.
 
By the time you all read this we will have started our holidays.  :o)
 
But first, I'll have to do some show and tell.
 
Here's a collaboratory project for all 3 girls that we did this week.
 
Animal Habitats.
 
Which you can get for FREE here.
 
Oh by the way the glue is still awesome.  I made it Monday morning and popped it in the fridge when we weren't using it and it is still all good.
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Something new that I added this week for Miss Hannah for fun was a "feed the cat" game.  It's made out of a cereal box.  I just used a large puppet head and some pretty paper and voila - all made and ready to go.
 
 
Then I just added some words that she knows so she could practice with.  As she read each word she fed it to the cat.  :o)
 
The best thing about this is that I can use it for other types of practice as well.  ie.  Maths
 
 
Hannah also did a couple of pages of writing as well.
 
 
Phebe did an alphabet order.
 
 

 
Chloe started reading another book.  This series has been a HUGE hit with her.


 
She also worked on her 2 x tables.  We also used the little Bee cards too, which she is quite liking.


 
And this week I got the following FREEBIES from Rachelle over at Life Is Sweet in Kindergarten.  I hope you will visit her, she has some awesome stuff~!!



 
Thanks for visiting.




3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Wow! Thanks for the wonderful ideas and link for the habitats! They look great! :-) I hope you have a wonderful break! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be on holidays tonight as well. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky duck. Enjoy your holidays.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leave me messages. Thanks so much.